Saturday, June 11, 2011

24 Weeks 2 Days

These weeks just seem to be cruising by. School is out for everyone in MN, and we have our last graduation party to attend tomorrow for Auntie S. I'm excited to wear one of my new maternity dresses and to have the little one be loved by its family. I tried to get Auntie M to feel some punches last night, but it seems that the baby gets  a little shy when others are around...that or it is just as lazy as me these days.

It does seem like some of the 1st Trimester symptoms have come back. I find myself getting more tired and have less motivation again. I also found myself in a major cleaning spree this morning that I can only attribute to nesting because if was way out of character for me...unfortunately the motivation has now passed.

On another note, I have decided to move forward with my med-free birth plan and am now in talks with a doula/hypnobabies teacher. She is the only hypnobabies instructor in the state of MN. I have decided to still read the hypnobirthing material, but from the research I have done I really feel like my calling is more towards the hypnobabies curriculum. I'm going to plan a phone date with her this week to move on with the process, and will update on that later.

Also this week the baby is still a papaya...boo for stunted growth! Except I did read somewhere that it was now the size of a standard letter, but really who wants to look at a piece of paper?! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment