Wednesday, July 20, 2011

29 Weeks 6 Days

My Top Ten Reasons Being Pregnant in the Summer is Not That Bad

10. Sweating is normal for people to do in the heat; therefore, when I am doing something that requires a little extra work most people just can't get over how much I am glowing!

9. No one likes to get fat and be pale, at least in the summer you can get fat and be bronzed.

8. Cami's & Yoga pants no longer look like I just rolled out of bed. I look like I could have came from a relaxing stroll around the lake or a pre-natal yoga class.

7. The clothes are so much cuter in the summer...and cheaper. Until chaffing became an issue throwing on any old dress can work...also you don't need to buy a new winter jacket! $$$

6. The State Fair. Do I need to even explain? I have always been self conscious of the amount of food I could consume there. This year there is no one that will stop me from eating a corn dog, a hot dog, deep fried Snickers, and a batch of Martha's cookies during one trip.

5. I no longer have to worry about sucking in that extra 2lbs in my swim suit. Now I proudly let the extra 25lbs hang free...my abs have never been so hard in my life!

4. Having a baby in the fall is going to be wonderful. The gorgeous weather for beautiful walks, a little baby to dress up for Halloween, and maternity leave that covers all of the major holidays!

3. Summer Activities are way more pregnant lady friendly than winter. Trips to the beach, the cabin, local fairs, and outdoor concerts are way more appealing than tubing, skiing, or ice skating.

2. Flip- Flops, no matter how swollen my feet get these shoes will always fit me!

1. Ice Cream. I think I would feel a lot more guilty about my daily (sometimes twice daily) indulgence if it were cold outside. Instead people look at the pregnant lady and the 100 degree thermometer and just nod their heads in acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment