Saturday, July 23, 2011

30 Weeks 2 Days

It has been awhile since we have done one of these, so I thought what the heck?! I'm also pretty board at the moment waiting for another Saturday night at the office. Coming up this week: nursery accomplishments!!
 
 
How far along? 30 Weeks and 2 Days
Weight gain/loss: According to the doctors I am up 23 lbs. They just don't know about what I gained before my first appointment...oops!
Maternity clothes? Yes please! I guess I pretty much live in yoga pants and cami's these days which are not maternity, but they might as well be.
Stretch marks? Not anymore than I already had, I just got some oil I ordered that is supposed to be the miracle worker so here's to not getting any?!
Sleep? Sweet, sweet insomnia has reared its ugly head again. Just the other night I woke up at 3:15am and was still up doing the dishes at 6am when Nate woke up wondering what in the world was going on!
Food cravings: Ice Cream...my favorite of the moment is Strawberry Shakes from McD's
Movement? Oh the little alien moves around every day. I do think that it moves a lot less than some people say theirs do...I'm hoping this means that I am correct in thinking that this baby is going to be calm...check back in a few weeks when I'm pulling my hair out from all of the screaming. I actually asked my doc about this at my last appointment and she thinks it probably has a lot to do with how active I am. Seeing as I'm not really the sit around all day type, I probably just don't notice as much movement as most.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but growing out. It is kind of weird...
What I miss? Being able to enjoy the outside heat more. I would love to lay out in the sun or I had to miss a Twins game the other day because the heat index was 115!
What I'm looking forward to: Getting my room all put together in the next week. I'm really happy we are still on track with everything over here!
 

It seems as though people stop caring about the fruit size of their babies by now because I can't seem to find one! On my ticker from my Bump group I believe I am a squash...even though it resembles a pumpkin. Here is a picture of a cabbage and a quarter, I suppose it is a descent comparison. The little one is now about 17 inches and 3 1/2 lbs give or take!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment