Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Bit of a Break

Well you could say a lot has changed and time has flown! I am now the lucky mother of a beautiful 18 month old little girl. Kennedy has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. She has changed me in a way that nothing in this world ever has. I'm not sure you can know what true love is until you look in the eyes of your child. Nate and I would giggle over how crazy it was to love something so small.

So here we are 18 months later and expecting baby number 2! I know I need to write down Ks birth story in a bad way. It will explain a lot of why I've come to the decision I have today with how I plan to birth this next baby. October 1st is the tentative guess date, so that puts me at 15 weeks tomorrow. Still no consistent movement, but some flutters every now and then. I love having my Doppler to be able to catch a quick listen when I need that reassurance that all is well.

Here's a picture of my sweet angel.


1 comment:

  1. I still have inconsistent flutters, and I break out the Doppler from time to time for reassurance.

    ReplyDelete