Monday, May 9, 2011

19 Weeks 4 Days

Happy Mother-To-Be Day to me yesterday! It was a wonderful day in a few different ways. I was so honoured by the few cards, and texts I received from people who actually thought of me being a part of this special day now. Nate got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It was actually pretty cute, we went to Target to pick up something for G-ma Gogo, and he snuck away from me and met me at the car. The whole time he was trying to hide them by circling the car away from me. There were some people in the parking lot that thought I was quite the lucky girl to have such a sweet heart for a husband. I'd have to say I agree!

Later on before lunch I was letting sister S and Gogo feel the little muffin, who was sticking its bootie out at us, Nate finally got to feel the babe. He was so cute how quickly he pulled away after being able to tell it was actually a limb of some sorts! The whole fam had a good laugh at his reaction and I think it actually may have "hit" him as too how extraordinary being pregnant is.

I hope all of you mothers and mothers to be enjoyed your special day! I know I did!

Also, 1 more week until we see our muffin again! C'mon Monday, you can't come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment