Saturday, May 14, 2011

20 Weeks 2 Days

Two more sleeps until we can see our little one again! Thursday was such a special day for me. It marks the half way point of my pregnancy. It was bittersweet when I would think about it, there were mixed emotions I was happy to be that much closer to meeting my child, I was sad about this pregnancy going by so fast, and I was stress because we really haven't started doing anything!


To be the very original lady I am...(laughing at myself)...here are what a lot of the ladies from my bump group have on there blogs, and I thought I would share my answers.


How far along? 20 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: As of Wednesday there was zero gain from my 16 week appointment.
Maternity clothes? Some yes, mostly for work though
Stretch marks? Not anymore than I already had
Sleep? I'm pretty irregular. I seem to not need very much of it, and still suffer from insomnia, but not nearly as bad as it was in the 1st Trimester
Food cravings: I would love to blame my DQ addiction on baby, but I think it is more me giving into a craving that has been around WAY longer than my muffin.
Movement? Tons of movement and felt my first OUTSIDE kick on Monday at 19 weeks 4 days. I never had really tried to feel for it before, but I was having a lazy night and was listening to a Billy Currington song, "Country Boys Roll"...totally had tears in my eyes it  was a really great moment. Nate is still yet to feel, but he also is yet to try!
Gender: We may see Monday if the can of soda I'm allowing myself has the muffin showing off their goods!
Belly button in or out? Still in and Thank you Jesus, because I don't want to see what mine looks like out....it's really deep!
What I miss? Adult activity, like going out for drinks or going to concerts...these things just don't sound like as much fun anymore.
What I'm looking forward to: My anatomy scan on Monday!!!


The little muffin is now a Cantaloupe...that just sounds large to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment