Thursday, May 19, 2011

21 Weeks

I now have a banana muffin inside of me! The ultrasound went wonderful and we saw little one moving all over the place. I had given up caffeine around 5/6 weeks of the pregnancy, but at my NT scan I was disappointed that the baby was sleeping, so on my way to the doctors on Monday I stopped and got a can of Mt. Dew and a Snickers bar. I felt like such a bad Mom, but Mt. Dew had never been so wonderful. I think I maybe only had 1/3 of the can and 2 bites of the candy bar but the baby was going crazy for the whole ultrasound...and don't worry I finished the can of pop and Snickers bar. I wasn't about to let my one cheat day go to waste! Needless to say I think the baby was a little hungover Tuesday because there was minimal movement!

My little muffin passed all of the tests, no markers for downs were found and we are still measuring ahead but only by a day. Baby weighed 13 oz. which is pretty large for its gestation and is breech at the moment, but that is totally normal at this time.


This is my favorite picture from the u/s...I can't get over how much of Nate I see in the baby.


After the u/s we sat in the waiting room before the appointment with the doctor. I got tears in my eyes while looking at these new pictures and we were even surprised with a CD of 13 more pictures the tech gave us! I'm pretty sure people were staring at the crazy pregnant women, but since when have I ever cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment