Tuesday, May 31, 2011

22 Weeks 5 Days

How far along? 22 Weeks and 5 Days
Weight gain/loss: We will find out tomorrow seeing that I have to go in for a follow-up because of my Labor & Delivery visit on Friday.
Maternity clothes? Most of them
Stretch marks? Not anymore than I already had
Sleep? I've been really lazy the last few days, but I'm not sure if it's because of being sick or the 3rd Tri approaching. My sleep has been okay...usually get 5/6 hours a night
Food cravings: Dad made me a ham sandwich with butter a few weeks ago, and I'm still pretty sure it is the most amazing thing ever made!
Movement? Kicking the computer as we speak! I saw baby from the outside the other day...the little kicks or punches are so sweet. I should go turn on a light if I wasn't so lazy and take a video of it for Nate, who still has yet to feel the baby. G'ma B felt some punches 3 days ago!
Belly button in or out? Right where it belongs!
What I miss? Nothing right now. I'm really loving being pregnant, but ask me tomorrow because that can change quickly!
What I'm looking forward to: Nate finally taking more than 10 seconds to finally feel his baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment